Thursday, July 7, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #43 - Sketch + Tick-Tac-Toe


Taylored Expressions
Hi there! It's time for yet another Share Joy Challenge! For this week's challenge, I went with the tic-tac-toe theme to create a fun shaker card using the Simply Stamped - Pineapple set.
Share Joy Challenge #43 - Pineapple Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | Simply Stamped - Pineapple by Taylored Expressions
I started off by stamping the pineapple in Soft Vanilla, Sunshine and Khaki dye inks. For the top of the pineapple, I used Green Apple and Fern. Although there are coordinating dies, I fussy cut the stamped images, leaving a white border. I then gold heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of vellum and fussy-cut that as well. For the background of the shaker window, I inked the background using Twisted Citron, Antique Linen and Soft Vanilla inks. I created the shaker window out of Toffee card stock and on each side I tied some natural twine. I then filled the shaker window with Pretty Pink Posh sequins and seed beads.
 photo Yuki_SJC43 02.jpg
This is such a fun set and I love the sentiments! I had so much fun making this shaker card and I hope you were inspired to play along! Don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment: