Thursday, July 14, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #44 - Sketch and Keep it Clean & Simple

Hi again! This is my second post of the day. For the final day of the Newton's Nook Designs July release post, click here.


Taylored Expressions
Welcome back! Today is the start of another Share Joy Challenge. For this week's challenge, I was inspired by the sketch and CAS challenge to create a fun friendship card using Pizza My Heart.
Share Joy Challenge #44 by Handmade by Yuki | Pizza My Heart by Taylored Expressions
I followed the sketch pretty closely. I used rainbow striped pattern paper for the background and cut the white focal panel at a diagonal. I also cut a stitched border from green card stock. I colored the cut coffee cup with Copic Markers and then cut it out using the coordinating die.

This is such a fun quick and easy card to make. I hope you were inspired and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh



2 comments:

  1. I like your playful design! This is a happy card!!

    ReplyDelete