Thursday, July 21, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #45 - Sketch + Color Challenge

Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! It's Thursday which means it's time for another Share Joy Challenge! This week I was inspired by the sketch to create a fun birthday card using the Party Pals set.
Share Joy Challenge #45: It's Your Birthday! by Handmade by Yuki | Party Pals by Taylored Expressions
I started off by coloring the fun party hat with Copic Markers. For some reason I completely forgot this set included the coordinating dies and I fussy-cut it out (oops!). Fortunately, it was easy enough to cut out. I kept the design pretty true to the sketch and only modified a few elements such as the banners and extra background layers. As an extra touch, I also added some blue twine to the top of the card.

This was another fun, quick and easy card and I hope you were inspired to play along! Don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

1 comment: