Thursday, July 28, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #46 - Sketch + Inspiration Photo

Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! Can you believe it's already the last Thursday of August??? This summer is seriously flying by and I've been enjoying the gorgeous weather here in Seattle. Today I'm sharing the last challenge of the month for the Share Joy Challenge. This week I used the inspiration photo to create a fun summer-themed card using the Summer Grumplings set.
 photo Yuki_SJC46.jpg
The fruit medley reminded me of a refreshing summer snack, and what better summer treat than ice cream! I incorporated the colors from the photo in today's card. I colored the focal image with Copic Markers and dry embossed a red card base with the dotted lattice embossing folder. To finish the card, I added some black and white twine to the side of the card.

I know I've said this before, but I seriously love these summer grumplings. They are just too cute and always make me giggle. I think this would be a perfect card to send to one of my friends from Southern California. Thanks again for stopping by and be to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog. Have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Haha, what a fun card!! He's a cute little fella. I'm with him on the ice-cream, then again I could eat it all year round LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love this! That's what I looked like today! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like your shaker card. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete