Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs August Release - Newton Dreams of New York + Coordinating Dies

Hi crafty friends! I hope you've been loving this week's release so far! Today we're continuing Newton's Nook Designs August release the Newton Dreams of New York stamp set and coordinating die set. This is seriously such a fun set!
I created my own stamped background by randomly stamping the different images onto a piece of white card stock with black ink. I used the super cute image of Newton and colored him in with Copic Markers. I cut him out using the coordinating die. I cut a stitched photo frame from grey cardstock and backed the window portion with vellum. To finish the card, I added 4mm and 6mm pewter sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I heart NY by Handmade by Yuki | Newton Dreams of New York by Newton's Nook Designs

Would you like to win the "Newton Dreams of New York" stamp set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, August 18th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, August 19th.


Pretty Pink Posh


26 comments:

  1. Excellent card! I love how you used all the different stamps as a black and white background and I'm color had Newton in a retro photo up front!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I'm not much of a colorer (I'm working on that ...) so I love the inspiration here. And I love the window piece with vellum and Newton in his pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Yuki. Your background is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I've never been to NY, but Newton makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the versatility of these stamps. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the versatility of these stamps. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the black/white/grey color scheme with the pop of color on Newton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww super cute, I like how you colored Newton and its a white kitty

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card...love the background and the fun Polaroid to frame the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Love how you stamped the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every little thing about this card Yuki, so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card. I love all the images you included in the background and how you framed Newton with the frame in his cute little t-shirt. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I like the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fun background and the way you colored Newton! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you made Newton look like he was in a Polaroid! Very retro!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is adorable! Love the Polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww!!! This new set is so cool like NY! Love the photo frame in your card! Really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FUN & FABULOUS card :)
    LOVE your background and CUTE design with Newton framed perfectly, the vellum is a great accent too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Newton's so cute in his NY t-shirt ! And with your gorgeous background, the card is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your stamped background and Newton in his cute shirt! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling card.
    Love how you made the background.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an awesome card, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so stinki' cute!!! I love the background, and the photo frame behind the kitty makes him a typical tourist in NYC, how fun! It was so clever to only color Newton and kept everything else back and white (and gray).

    ReplyDelete