Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs - Make Lemonade

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog sharing a sweet summer-themed card using Freshly Squeezed.
Make Lemonade by Handmade by Yuki | Freshly Squeezed by Newton's Nook Designs
I started off by die cutting a piece of white card stock using an A2-sized stitched rectangle. I then cut a stitched hexagon from the panel. I kept the inner hexagon piece and stamped the image of cute Winston in his lemonade stand. I then colored the entire scene with Copic Markers. I popped the white panel onto a card base with foam tape and then adhered the inner hexagon piece directly onto the card base. I hand drew vertical lines with a pink Copic Markers onto a separate piece of white card stock and cut it out using a straight scalloped border die. I stamped the sentiment and then added matching pink sequins to the front of the card.

I just love how sweet this card turned out! This would make the perfect card to send to a friend having a bad day or just as a sweet card to say hello. I hope you were inspired and be sure to swing by the NND blog for more inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


2 comments: