Thursday, August 4, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #47 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe

Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! It's Thursday, which mean's it's time for yet another Share Joy Challenge! This week I was inspired by the sketch and created a thank you card using the Under the Toadstool set.
Share Joy Challenge #47 - Thank you fairy much by Handmade by Yuki | Under the Toadstool by Taylored Expressions
I stamped the images using a stamp-a-ma-jig and colored the entire scene with Copic Markers. I extended the grass line using my Copic multi-liner pen. Inspired by the sketch, I added gold embossing paste using a striped stencil directly onto a Toffee card base. I then rounded the top two corners and added a few metallic gold sequins and gold mini star confetti.

I had so much fun putting my own spin on this week's sketch challenge. I hope you were inspired as well and thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog. Have a wonderful day! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh


2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously loving what you do with those fairies! SO very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightful card Yuki!! Those images are just darling, love this!

    ReplyDelete