Friday, September 23, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #36 - Halloween Theme

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new Inky Paws Challenge over on the Newton's Nook Designs blog. This month's challenge is all about creating a Halloween-themed project. I used the new Newton's Boo-tiful Night set to create a fun Halloween scene.
Ink Paws #36 - Happy Halloween by Handmade by Yuki | Newton's Nook Designs: Newton's Boo-tiful Night
I started off with a piece of smooth white card stock I die cut using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I inked the background with Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord distress inks. I die cut a black and gray hill using stitched hill border dies. I colored the cute image of Newton and the Jack-O-Lanterns with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut it out, leaving a white border. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum which I die cut using a grassy border die. I die cut a few trees from black card stock. I also die cut a few spooky clouds from vellum and a moon from yellow card stock. To finish the card, I added some black and white twine to the top of the card.

I hope you were inspired by today's card and I cannot wait to see what you create! Don't forget to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more inspiration! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love this adorable Halloween scene! The rich plum night sky is pretty!

    ReplyDelete