Monday, September 12, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs September Release - Dress Up Doxies

Happy Monday! Today we're kicking off the week with Newton's Nook Designs September release with a super cute Halloween-themed set - Dress Up Doxies. This set is seriously so adorable and the sentiments are just too cute and clever!
Happy HALLO-weenie by Handmade by Yuki | Newton's Nook Designs: Dress Up Doxies

I started off by coloring the stamped images with Copic Markers. I then fussy-cut them out, leaving a white border. I added some glossy accents to the Jack-O-Lantern and to the ketchup. I cut a piece of black card stock using a starry background die and inlaid die cut the stars again from silver glitter card stock. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto black card stock and cut it out using the banner die from the Garden Window die set. I cut a piece of orange pattern paper using a stitched rectangle frame. I then cut a piece of purple polka dot paper from the same paper pack with a scalloped rectangle die and adhered it directly onto a black card base.

Would you like to win the "Dress Up Doxies" stamp set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, September 15th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, September 16th.

21 comments:

  1. Those pattern papers are just perfect for this Halloween card! SO very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Love the papers and patterns. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the star background with the cute, cute, little guy. Precious card and a great set of stamps.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors Yuki! This is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Love the details and the glossy accents on the jack o lantern and ketchup! Love the layers and your mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. I like the papers and the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. This little doggie is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute design! Reminds me of my Doxies in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card, if I received it I would put it in a frame for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weenie is darling.
    this is a fun stamp set.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stand how cute this set AND your card is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Cute! I love the starry sky and the glossy accents on the pumpkin treat pail! Such a fun card!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love this set! But I am the owner of four dachshunds!! Thank you for the chance to win this set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love this set! But I am the owner of four dachshunds!! Thank you for the chance to win this set.

    ReplyDelete