Thursday, September 15, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs September Release - Newton’s Boo-tiful Night

Hi crafty friends! It's the final day of Newton's Nook Designs September release and today we're showcasing Newton's Boo-tiful Night.
Happy Halloween! by Handmade by Yuki | Newton's Nook Designs: Newton's Boo-tiful Night

To create my spooky scene, I started off by die cutting a piece of black card stock  using a halloween-themed cutting plate. I cut it again from yellow card stock and inlaid the teenie little windows. I then white heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the die cut piece. I masked off a circle in the upper right-hand corner for the moon and inked up the night sky with Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet distress inks. I then used Squeezed Lemonade distress ink for the moon. I stamped a few bats over the moon and popped the die cut Halloween die over the inked panel with foam tape. I colored the super cute image of Newton as a witch with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut him out. I finished the card by adding a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Would you like to win the "Newton's Boo-tiful Night" stamp set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, September 15th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, September 16th.

18 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! I'm definitely in love for your card!!! This set is too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, awesome Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome spooky scene for Newton! Great coloring and details on your fabulous card! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette.
    Makes a great scene.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! Your card is fabulous and I'm a sucker for these kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous inked background! I love the glow of the moon! that kitty is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic spooky scene you created. Love the layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the colors you choose, they are perfects for Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card!! Spooky yet adorable!! Beautiful scene you have created!! Thank you for a chance to win this stamp set!! I will definitely be coming back to your blog for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this spooky scene! Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this spooky little scene! Very cute Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card. Love this stamp set

    ReplyDelete