Monday, September 26, 2016

Simon Says Stamp & Newton's Nook Designs STAMPtember Exclusive - Bushels of Love


Hi crafty friends! To celebrate SSS STAMPtember, we're kicking off the week with a Simon Says Stamp and Newton's Nook Designs exclusive collaboration set - Bushels of Love! This limited set is seriously so adorable!!
I created a Fall-themed thank you card using the adorable images of the raccoon and Winston. I started off by coloring both stamped images with Copic Markers and then cutting them out with the coordinating dies. Using watercolor card stock, I inked the background sky with Soft Vanilla, Sea Glass and Audrey Blue dye inks. For the grass I used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint distress inks. I spritzed the grass panel with water to give it a more distressed, earthy look. I then cut the grass out using a grassy border die. I cut a white frame using a stitched frame die and stamped the sentiment directly onto the sky panel. I then adhered the entire focal panel onto a kraft card base. I added a few sparkling clear sequins and finished the card by adding glossy accents to the wagon and barrel.
Always something to be thankful for by Handmade by Yuki | SSS + NND STAMPtember Exclusive: Bushels of Love
This set is seriously so cute and versatile. I just love all of the different images and fun sentiments! Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp and Newton's Nook Design blog for much more inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Yuki, as always this is just precious. A wonderful job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet little pair they are. This is a fun autumn scene Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete