Thursday, September 1, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #51 - Sketch + Tic-Tac-Toe



Hello crafty friends and happy first day of September! To celebrate the first day of September, I made a fall-themed card for this week's Share Joy Challenge. I was inspired by the tic-tac-toe challenge and used circles, red and leaves.
Share Joy Challenge #51 - Dream Big by Handmade by Yuki | Forest Friends by Taylored Expressions
I used the critters from the Forest Friends set. I did some selective stamping for the sentiment and only stamped the "dream big" portion. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a red circle. To create the forest scene, I used the Birch Tree cutting plate to cute a piece of Toffee card stock and then mounted over a leaf backdrop. I die cut a hill from green gingham pattern paper and then mounted the focal panel onto a red card base.

This card just gets me so excited for the Fall season. I hope you were inspired to play along and thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! I love the trees and the adorable critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECEIOUS!! Love the sweet little deer and the fun woodpecker. The swirling leaf paper behind the trees is just perfect. Well done Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete