Thursday, September 15, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #53 - Sketch + Color Challenge

Taylored Expressions

Hi again! Today is the beginning of another Share Joy Challenge. This week I incorporated the color palette to create a "hello" card using the Simply Stamped - Roses set.
Share Joy Challenge #53 by Handmade by Yuki | Taylored Expressions: Simply Stamped - Roses
On a piece of smooth white card stock, I stamped the roses in Twirling Tutu, Bubblegum and Doll Pink inks. I used Beanstalk Green and Willow inks for the leaves, I matted the stamped background onto a piece of navy card stock. I stamped the sentiment in navy ink and fussy-cut it out to make it look like  label. I added some natural twine to the main panel and adhered all of the layers onto a Toffee card base.

I just love how pretty this card turned out and I hope you were inspired to play along! Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Shading of the roses is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuki, this is stunning! How do you line these rubber stamps up so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, those blooms are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete