Thursday, September 22, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #54 - Sketch + Inspiration Photo

Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! Today is the beginning of another Share Joy Challenge. This week I used the sketch to create a fun birthday card using Party Grumplings.
Share Joy Challenge #54 by Handmade by Yuki | Taylored Expressions: Party Grumplings
I die cut a stitched circle from light gray card stock. I stamped the super cute grumpy bunny on the colored card stock and colored him in with Copic Markers. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of dark gray card stock and cut it out using a banner die. I added layers of pattern papers inspired by the sketch. To finish the card, I added a few gray enamel dots.

I know I've said it before, but I really love these grumpings, their expressions always make me smile! I hope you were inspired by today's card and thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment