Thursday, September 8, 2016

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #52 - Sketch + Clean & Simple


Taylored Expressions
Hi there! It's Thursday, which means it's time for another Share Joy Challenge! This week I used the sketch to create a fun birthday card using the Wild About You set.
Share Joy Challenge #52 by Handmade by Yuki | Taylored Expressions: Wild About You
I started off by coloring the cute critters with Copic Markers. I cut out the monkey using the coordinating die and fussy-cut the elephant, leaving a white border. I cut the grass using a wispy grass border die and I used a banner die for the monkey to hang off of. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the blue pattern paper and then mounted the focal panel onto yellow polka dot pattern paper.

I think this card turned out so cute and I just love these sweet jungle critters. I hope you were inspired to play along and thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog for much more inspiration. Have a wonderful day! ♥


2 comments:

  1. This card is TONS of fun!! Love this sweet playful scene and the gingham grass!

    ReplyDelete