Monday, October 3, 2016

Mama Elephant - Happy Anniversary

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your first weekend of October. I still can't believe we're already in October! It's definitely starting to feel like Fall here in Seattle and I love it! The leaves are changing and the air is cool and crisp :).

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card I made for a coworker using the Three Amigos and Happy Everything sets from Mama Elephant. I incorporated his wife's favorite colors and even colored the cute kitty to look their kitty.
Happy Anniversary by Handmade by Yuki | Mama Elephant: Three Amigos & Happy Everything
I colored the cute kitty with Copic Markers and then cut him out using the coordinating die. I cut the happy script die from pink pattern paper and white card stock about 4 time to give the sentiment some added stability and dimension. I white heat embossed the anniversary onto gray card stock and glued it over the die cut. For the background, I used a darker shade of pink polka dot pattern paper and cut a white panel using one of the borderlines trio dies.

I just love how sweet this card turned out and I hope my coworker's wife likes it too! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Super adorable!!
    It is definitely fall, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable anniversary card!!

    ReplyDelete