Monday, October 24, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs October Release - Sun Soaked Christmas

Happy Monday! I am super excited because today is the first day of Newton's Nook Designs holiday release! This my favorite time of year and I always have so much fun making cards for the holidays. Today we're kicking off the week with Sun Soaked Christmas. This is seriously such a fun set and it reminds me of Christmas time in SoCal lol!
For today's card I decided to incorporate all of the fun images. I cut for rectangles from smooth white card stock and then used my mini MISTI to stamp all for the images. I masked off the sentiment and then stamped the flip flops. I then colored the scenes with Copic Markers. I dry embossed a white card base using a striped embossing folder. I added the rectangles onto the card base with foam tape and then tied some natural twine across the center of the card.
Sandy Christmas by Handmade by Yuki | Newton's Nook Designs: Sun Soaked Christmas

Would you like to win the "Sun Soaked Winter" stamp set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, October 27th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, October 28th.

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:

29 comments:

  1. awww so cute you have 4 little beach scenes here! this card is soo adorable. love it. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Fab design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to use nearly the entire set! Awesome! And such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever to use several of the stamps for one card. I love the brightness of your card and the fun images of Christmas in the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the different scenes in your panels. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love you coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the set! You are so creative - love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you used all of the images on one card! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This IS a seriously fun set Yuki as is your card. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a best idea to use the panels for each stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the bright colors and the panels! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These images are so much fun and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you incorporated so many images on one fun Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never would've thought that you could make such a cute card using four different designs. Looks like a door with a beautiful set of designs on it.Nice bright colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and so adorable both design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so fun! I love how you did four squares so you could show all the fun images- what a cute idea! Reminds me of little snapshot photos from a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cheerful colors on your card! So bright and colorful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun idea, creating four mini scenes on one card

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this design.
    such a cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful design ! I love all those snapshots like on a postal ! Very beautiful coloring ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a cute stamp set, love how you incorporated all of the images on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is awesome!! Love the storybook effect it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful happy card with great happy coloring. I think this is my favorite stamp Set going. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  24. You used all four on the card great idea very creative

    ReplyDelete