Saturday, October 22, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Believe In the Season - Merry Christmas


Hi crafty friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! Today I'm sharing a card set I made using the new Christmas Essentials set from the new Simon Says Stamp "Being in the Season" release.
SSS Believe in the Season - Merry Christmas by Handmade by Yuki | Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Essentials
The sentiments in this set are absolutely beautiful and so versatile! I really wanted to make the sentiment the focus of the card and also use the smaller images included in the set. I started off by stamping the smaller images repeatedly onto a piece of white card stock. I used my mini MISTI which made its super quick and easy to stamp all three panels. I colored the images with Copic Markers and used a small circle stamp to stamp yellow dots in as filler (the yellow is hard to see in the photo, but I promise the dots are there lol!) I then gold heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the panel. I matted the white panels onto red card stock. I then dry embossed the card bases using a dotted lattice embossing folder.
 photo SSS Christmas Essentials 01_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I love how this set of cards came together so quickly and have a more simple and elegant look. I will can definitely see myself reaching for this set a lot this holiday season! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! ♥


4 comments: