Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs - Deck the Halls

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog sharing a sweet holiday card using the adorable foxes from the Fox Hollow set.
Deck the Halls by Handmade by Yuki | Newton's Nook Designs: Fox Hollow, Jolly Tags, Holiday Mischief
I colored the foxes and pine trees with Copic Markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I created my winter scene by adding a snowy hill that I cut using a stitched hill die and used pattern paper for the background sky. I framed the scene with a white stitched frame and used more pattern paper for the background. I combined the "deck the halls" sentiment from the Holiday Mischief set with the small tag stamp included in the Jolly Tags set. I then cut the small tag out using the coordinating die. I attached the tag to the card using some twine and then added a bow. To keep the tag in place, I added a few small pieces of foam tape to the tag.

I just love how sweet this card turned out and am just adore these cute foxes! I hope you were inspired and be sure to swing by the NND blog for more inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, Yuki, this is absolutely adorable! I love the soft colors you used, and that patterned paper is so gorgeous and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour and pattern choices! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete