Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pretty Pink Posh - Congrats on your new home!

Hi crafty friends! Happy 1st of November :). Today I'm sharing a card I made for my coworker who will be giving this to her friend that recently bought her first house.
 photo PPP Congrats New Home_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I started off by coloring the cute critters from the Darling Friends set with Copic Markers. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies. Since this congratulations card is for a new home, I tried creating a little house for the critters. I used the Stitched Duo 1 die for the base of the house. For the windows, I used the Stitched Duo 3 set. To create the roof, I used the straight scallop border die. I cut a small piece of woodgrain pattern paper into a rectangle to create the chimney. I added some grass using a grassy border die and a picket fence I cut from kraft card stock using a picket fence die. To finish my scene, I added a few stitched clouds. For the sentiment, I used a congrats scripty die to cut the sentiment 4 times from gray card stock. On the inside of the card, I used Milo's ABCs to stamp: "on your new home."

I seriously had so much fun thinking outside of the box to create this card for my coworker! I hope her friend likes this card as much as I do! Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! i LOVE how you made that tag into a little house!!

    ReplyDelete