Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pretty Pink Posh - Snowglobe Shaker Card

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a fun snowglobe shaker card featuring the Happy Snowman from Pretty Pink Posh.

Since I don't have a snowglobe die set, I improvised and used the Window Frames from Pretty Pink Posh to create my own snowglobe. This was pretty easy to do since the two dies easily stack together to make the perfect semi-circle frame. I used pattern papers from the Echo Park "I Love Winter" paper pack. I then die cut a piece of white glitter card stock using a stitched cloud border die to create snowy hills. I filled the shaker with marshmallow seed beads and iridescent mini circle confetti.
Happy Holidays Snowglobe Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | Pretty Pink Posh: Happy Snowman
For the bottom portion of the snowglobe, I simply cut a piece of woodgrain pattern paper to the same length as the shaker window, and voila! Easy peasy, right? I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a stitched label die.I used more pattern paper from the same paper pack for the background. I then used a scallop frame die to make the card base from navy card stock.I also added a strip of red pattern paper to bring in more of the red from the snowman's scarf and buttons.
 photo PPP Snowglobe Shaker Card 02_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
This was such a fun card to make and I just love this little snowman! I hope this card gave you some ideas on how you can stretch your supplies and make different types of shakers. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥



1 comment: